Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Warrior I?

An angry, armed mob made two attempts to forcibly enter my home to find something or someone they thought, and indeed I was, hiding. Both times I was able to push them out. I am not sure who the would be invaders were, or what exactly I was protecting.

Upon vanquishing them the second time, I shouted, "This is my sovereign home!"

Those words seemed to either have some significance, or otherwise gave away my guilt because they caught the attention of the departing pirates, "Your WHAT?!?!"

I stood proud, victorious in my doorway. I threw down a red sheet or cloak that fluttered down the two or more story height at which I was standing. A moment later, another sheet, or was it a robe? came fluttering down from above me.

Then I awoke...bewildered.

8 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Thank God this was just a dream!

Even though in that dream You scared the creeps away!

SOUL said...

LOL... :O

Fusion said...

Maybe this is the start of your book?...

I had a weird dream myself this morning, involving my ex girlfriend.

suesun said...

I read the title first as Warrior One. Then, upon rereading, thought of it as Warrior I?, which is really cool. As in, "Me? A Warrior? Really?"

So which one was it?

I really, really, really like the imagery and power and emotion in this dream.

Kate said...

OMG! It was a dream! I was scared for a second!

Rebecca said...

Sue, I didn't think of the second way to read this title. I intended it as Warrior One. such a deceptively difficult posture to hold and perfect, but one full of strength and potential power. That I identify with it there is no doubt!

The Real Mother Hen said...

What a cool dream you had! :)

The World According To Me said...

I'm glad it was a dream!